Ownership of cookies
The information is provided only for the Site and not for other websites that may be consulted or otherwise accessed by the user through links that may be present on this site, defined as third-party cookies parties, to which reference is made later.
Definition of cookies
A cookie is a small data file that the internet browser creates on the user's device. & nbsp; In this way, a communication is established that allows the website to understand that the user has returned to visit it (and this can only please us). By storing browser settings, login and device information, the user is shown a website optimized to be more useful to him.
Why are they used and what are they?
Sometimes we place cookies on the user's device to make the website of ALESSANDRA AVALLONE & nbsp ; works correctly.
Different types of cookies are used within the site:
- Strictly necessary cookies (including technical and functional cookies): used exclusively to send session identifiers (random codes generated by the server) essential to ensure safe and efficient navigation. These cookies are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, being part of a temporary memory. In particular, the use of the cookie session is aimed at ensuring security and improving the service offered.
- Optional cookies, which can be deactivated by the user without affecting the performance of the website. These include:
- Profiling cookies (or performance cookies) : used to track the user's web browsing and create profiles on his tastes, behaviors, choices. These cookies allow the transmission of online advertising messages to the user's device with the preferences that the same user has already expressed during navigation. In accordance with applicable laws, the use of these cookies and any related processing requires the prior consent of the user;
- Analytical cookies : used to analyze the way our website is used (including the IP address);
- Marketing cookies: used to provide advertising services on certain sites.
The use of these cookies also has additional purposes related to the user's choices, in order to remember them, such as:
- Language and country; li>
- Browser settings and plug-in; & nbsp;
- Storage of information on the use of our website .
A different type: third-party cookies
In these cases, so-called third-party cookies are used when cookies are present, usually used for profiling purposes. This website uses third-party cookies, listed below:
- To improve the functionality of the site and understand which elements are appreciated by the user, this site uses as a tool < b data-mce-fragment = "1"> Google LLC , to which reference should be made for specific processing details.
- To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, they are used as a tool for anonymous and aggregate analysis, third-party cookies from Google Analytics . These cookies are not tools owned by us, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google at the following address: http: // www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ .
- The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook Inc. to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools owned by us, but are created by Facebook respectively when the respective widget or share button is used. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook, in detail https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies . li>
- For reasons of functionality of the same site, essential cookies are those provided to the e-commerce platform: Shopify Inc . The detailed policy is available at the address https://it.shopify.com/legal/cookies .
- For marketing purposes, so that the user is always updated on promotions, availability and news about our products , this site uses a third-party mailchimp Landing Page company: The Rocket Science Group LLC. To collect email addresses of interested users and provide the aforementioned services. Details on how your personal data is processed are available at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy .
- Technical cookies, third-party cookies linked to the presence of "social plugins" and analytics are used from this website to make the user's navigation pleasant.
What it means for the user & nbsp;
By memorizing the user's settings, for example, they also tell us which device he is using and where he is using it from. In this way we can adapt the site to offer the user the best experience, by collecting data on the activity and on the way the site is used by the user.
Cookies can always be not accepted, except those essential to the functioning of the site, and deleted, through the settings of your browser, even the optimization of the site could lose quality and functions . Disabling cookies, even from third parties, does not affect navigability in any way, but reduces the functionality of the website.
It is useful to remember that most browsers allow you to browse in "private" or "incognito" mode, in which cookies are deleted after each visit, each browser names this setting in a different way, by checking the settings of the one used by the user, he will be able to configure this mode.
For more information on your rights and how they can be exercised see our “
How cookies can be disabled
The user can manage their cookie preferences directly in their browser. Deactivation differs depending on the search tool used.
Below are the main popular search engines and the related procedures that allow the user to understand how to manage and block cookies. It is advisable not to block or limit essential cookies in order not to compromise the functionality of the site, as this could be slowed down and provide lower quality of performance.